Waterdrop Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for GE MSWF, 1 Pack
- Ex Tax: $21.00
- Use only high-grade coconut carbon block.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Replaces GE MSWF, 101820/A, 101820A, 101821-B, 101821B. 238C2334P003, AP3997949, MSWF3PK, MSWFDS, PC46783, PS1559689, WR02X12345, WR02X12801, also fits Kenmore 9914, 46-9914.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter but costs less.
- NSF® certified refrigerator water filter retains beneficial fluoride in water while reducing chlorine taste and odor.
The aftermarket Waterdrop WD-MSWF filter is used in refrigerators by GE, Sears and others.It is designed to replace the factory original MSWF and is usually used in side by side refrigerators.The WD-MSWF filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.
We recommend every 6 months or sooner, depending on how much you're using the water from your refrigerator.
This filter is Tested and Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements.