Waterdrop Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for GE MWF SmartWater, MWFA, MWFP, GWF, GWFA, Kenmore 9991,46-9991, 469991, 1 Pack
- Ex Tax: $24.00
- Use only high-grade coconut carbon block.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Replaces Water Filters for: GE MWF, MWFA, GWF, GWF01, GWFA.
- The quality of the filter is the same as the branded filter but costs less.
- NSF® certified refrigerator water filter retains beneficial fluoride in water while reducing chlorine taste and odor.
The aftermarket Waterdrop WD-MWF is used in refrigerators by GE, Amana, Hotpoint, Kenmore and others. It is designed to replace the MWF SmartWater filter from GE. The WD-MWF filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice.See below for important info on compatible filter models as well as installation instructions. There are a lot of pollutants that can get into your drinking water like chlorine,lead,copper,chromium,herbicides/pesticides, oil, gasoline and many more that can affect your health if consumed over long periods of time. Replacing your fridge filter regularly can greatly reduce those contaminants keeping your water cleaner and better tasting.Our current process is using a form of activated carbon to filter out these unwanted pollutants. It's an extremely effective process but overtime you will need to replace you filter.
We recommend every 6 months or sooner, depending on how much you're using the water from your refrigerator.
This filter is Tested and Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements.