Waterdrop Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Maytag UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001P, EDR4RXD1, Whirlpool 4396395, Puriclean II, Kenmore 9006, ...
- Ex Tax: $36.99
"The aftermarket Waterdrop WD-UKF8001 is used in refrigerators by Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Amana, Jenn-Air, Viking and others.It is designed to replace the UKF8001 filter from Maytag. The WD-UKF8001 filter creates better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice. The UKF8001 filter uses activated carbon to remove contaminants found in your drinking water like asbestos, lead, mercury among others. The activated block carbon has a electro-positive charge added to it that allows it to pick up the harmful contaminants found in your drinking water. WD-UKF8001 water filter also helps remove the taste of chlorine from your water.
We recommend every 6 months or sooner, depending on how much you're using the water from your refrigerator.
This filter is Tested and Certified by NSF international against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for materials and structural integrity requirements.
- Use only high-grade coconut carbon block.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Replaces Water Filters for: Maytag (EveryDrop): UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001-750, UKF8001P, UKF8001AXXP, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474, 67006637, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210; Whirlpool (EveryDrop): OWF51, WF50-NI500, WF50-WI500, 67003523, WF50-KWI500, WF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, OWF50-WI500, OWF50-NI300, GI6FDRXXY07; Kitchenaid: 43966395, 8171032, 8171249, KBFS25ETSS01
- Amana: WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500, WF50-WI500, WF50-KWI500, ASD2326HES, AFI2538AES; Sears/Kenmore: 46-9005, 4690005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 46-9005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 46-9006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000; Puriclean II: 670032526, 67003527, 67003528
- NSF® certified refrigerator water filter retains beneficial fluoride in water while reducing chlorine taste and odor.