- Installs quickly and easily
- Replace filter every six months
- Great tasting water with even more reduced contaminants
- New and improved replacement for filters: 4396508, 4396510, 4396918, 8212491, 8212652, 4392857, 46-9908, 46-9010, 46-9902
- Built for side-by-side refrigerators from Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Kenmore that use a quarter-turn filter located in the bottom grille
Product Description Quarter turn, cyst removal in grill water filter for Whirlpool, maytag, Amana, estate, roper, kitchen aid, and Jenn air model refrigerators. From the Manufacturer This Refrigerator water filter is used in Whirlpool and KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerators with filter access in the base grille. Simply turn the Refrigerator water filter 1/4 turn to remove and replace. While retaining beneficial fluoride, this NSF-certified refrigerator water filter reduces cysts, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, particulates (class I), lead, and mercury. The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users' water. Replacing this Refrigerator water filter every 6 months ensures clean, safe drinking water.