|Part Number||RFC0500A 2 Pack|
|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.5 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||RFC0500A|
|Item Package Quantity||2|
Onepurify RFC0500A Filter Replacement Cartridge for Kenmore, Kitchenaid, Swift Green, Water Sentinel, Aqua Fresh, Thermador, Pur and Brita, 2-Pack
|By:||OnePurify, KitchenAid, Sears, Thermador|
- Ex Tax: $25.52
- NSF certified economical alternative to expensive brand name cartridges
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Removes chlorine tastes and odors, while retaining minerals which may be beneficial to health
- Lasts for up to 6 months or 400 gallons (depends on water quality and level of contaminants)
- Compatible with WHIRLPOOL 4392857, 4392857R, 4392922, 4396163, 4396164, 4396508, 4396508P, 4396508T, 4396509, 4396509P, 4396510, 4396510P, 4396510T, 4396547, 4396548, 4396562, 4396563, 4396918, KENMORE 46 9010, 46 9902, 46 9908, 9902, NL240, WSW-1, KITCHENAID 4396547, 4396548, 4396163, 4396164, 22203221, 2255709, 4396509, 4396509P, SWIFT GREEN SGF-W01, SGF-W80, WATER SENTINEL WSL-2, AQUA FRESH WF285, THERMADOR KSZ6T9500, PUR W10186668, BRITA WPRF100, AFF5-L400, L400V, L500, LC400, LC400V
MWF compatible filter removes the following contaminants: 99.30% of Lead at pH 6.5 99.90% of Lead at pH 8.5 94.50% of Mercury at pH 6.5 96.60% of Mercury at pH 8.5 99.92% of Asbestos 89.60% of Benzene 99.90% of P-Dichlorobenzene 99.99% of Cysts 98.70% of Carbofuran 97.00% of Chlorine 99.10% of Turbidity 97.60% of Particulates (Class I)
• All filters are certified to be free from leaks if properly installed and to function with the latest modifications from the OEM. All components NSF-42/53 certified.
• The Activated Carbon Block Filter inside has NSF42/53 approval. The quality of the filter is the same or better than the OEM branded filter.
• Manufactured in an ISO9001 facility.
MATERIAL: NSF Coconut shell Activated Carbon;
MICRON RATE: 0.5 Micron;
OPERATING TEMP.: 39-125 degrees Fahrenheit;
MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 20-120psi;
FLOW RATE: 0.8 GPM;
FILTRATION LIFE: 6 months/400Gal *Depends on water quality and level of contaminants.