|Part Number||SGF-W01 (2 Pack)|
|Item Weight||9.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.2 x 2.2 x 11.8 inches|
|Item model number||SGF-W01 (2 Pack)|
|Material||Activated carbon from coconut husks|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||0.5 GPM|
Whirlpool replacement water filter 4392922, 8212491, WFNLC240, WFLC400V, Thermador 4396548 100% recyclable, and made in U.S.A. and Canada SGF-W01 (...
|By:||Swift Green Filters|
- Ex Tax: $37.23
- Provides clean, high quality, great tasting water.
- All products made in USA and Canada. Gold seal WQA certified. Meets NSF/ANSI 42 standard.
- Environmentally friendly and ethically produced. Free of arsenic, lead and BPA.
- Filter Applications: sediment, dirt and rust, chlorine taste and odor, 95% lead, 99% cysts, 95% turbidity, 95% asbestos, 95% atrazine, 95% mercury
- We offer a 100% money back guarantee. All our products are 100% hand tested. Sold worldwide.
Size: 2 Pack
We aim to provide you with the cleanest and healthiest water filtration for your home and business by making sure the materials we use in our products are environmentally conscious while being cost effective.
We are the green alternative to the conventional filter. Our activated carbon is produced using a new technology that carbonizes dried coconut shells in an enclosed self-sustaining system. This process captures and converts the emissions into useful thermal energy. We offer a variety of filters that are compatible with all leading brand refrigerators. Coconuts are a renewable and sustainable source of charcoal. Grown in over 80 countries, coconuts have a total production of 61 million tons per year. All those husks are being tossed or burned as waste! We take those husks and use them to create the charcoal for our carbon filters. Coconut carbon is superior to other sources of activated carbon. It has 50% more micro-pores for capturing contaminants.
For more information please visit the Swift Green Website website.
Swift Green Filters SGF-W01 Refrigerator Water Filter made in USA and Canada
REPLACEMENT FOR: Whirlpool: 4392922, 8212491, 2255520, WF-NLC240V, WFNLC240V, NLC240VWF-NLC240, WFNLC240, NLC240, WF-LC400V, WFLC400V, LC400V, WF-LC400, WFLC400, LC400, WF-NLC250, WFNLC250, NLC250 Kitchen Aid/Thermador: 4396548, 4396164, 2203221, 2255709, 491849 Sears/Kenmore: 46-9010, 469010, 9010, 9010P, 4609010000
• Reduces chlorine taste
• Reduces sediment, dirt and rust
• Reduces lead, mercury, cysts and turbidity up to 99%
• Filter Capacity VOC: 250 gallons • Filter Capacity CTO: 3000 gallons • Change Frequency: 6 months
• Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm
• Operating Pressure: 20-100 psi
• Temperature Rating: 33-100° F
• Filter Applications: Sediment, dirt and rust, chlorine taste and odor, lead, cysts, turbidity, asbestos, atrazine, mercury
• Filter Media: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
• Certification: WQA Gold Seal, meets NSF Standard 42
From the Manufacturer
Swift Green Filters is the green alternative in water filtration. We think that sustainability should be at the forefront of every business model. Our unique carbonization process reduces harmful impurities while improving the quality of your drinking water. We offer a variety of refrigerator and food service filter replacements. Our products are 100% recyclable and all materials used in our products are NSF, UL and Gold Seal certified. You can recycle your used filter by shipping it back to us! We are proud to say all our products are made within North America.